Republic of Singapore, sometimes referred to as the Lion City, the Garden City or the Little Red Dot, is a sovereign city-state in Southeast Asia. It lies one degree north of the equator, at the southern tip of peninsular Malaysia. Singapore’s territory consists of one main island along with 62 other islets.
Singapore is a global commerce, finance and transport hub. Its standings include: the most “ Technology – Ready “ nation, Top International – meeting city, city with “best investment potential” (BERI), second- most competitive country, third-largest foreign exchange market, third-largest financial centre, third-largest oil refining and trading centre, and the second-busiest container port. The country has also been identified as a tax haven.
Despite its small size, Singapore has a diversity of languages, religions, and cultures, calling it a society-in-transition, pointing out the fact that Singaporeans do not all speak the same language, share the same religion, or have the same customs. In popular culture, food items belong to a particular ethnicity, like Chinese, Malay, and Indian food. However, in Singapore, the diversity of cuisine has been increased further by the “hybridisation” of different styles, a mix of Chinese and Malay cuisine).
Some of the tourists attractions in Singapore are:-
- Savour seafood Singapore-style, including the spicy Chilli Crab, Black Pepper Crayfish and Butter Prawns for an unforgettable, lip-smacking meal.
- Distinctive postmodern decor to Hotel 1929, a boutique hotel in China Town.
- Asia’s biggest out door Spa, Spa Botanica
- Tee off at night, under the flood-lit fairways at Jurong Country Club.
- A wild ride on the amphibious half-boat, half-truck .
- Singapore’s premier clubbing zone, Mohamed Sultan Road.
- Get face to face with cheetahs in their enclosure on a special zoo tour. Swim with the pink dolphins at Sentosha and experience the thrill of being a dolphin trainer for a day. Dive with the Sharks at the Underwater World.
- Discover life in Singapore during the turbulent World War II years. Visit Chamgi Chapel and Museum.
- Learn how to be a falconer and handle birds of prey at the Jurong Bird Park Or have a hearty breakfast beside a flock of pink flamingoes!
- Enjoy the highest high tea in Singapore at the Equinox on the 69th story.
- Indulge in retail therapy on Orchard, Singapore’s favourite shopping street, and pick up everything from premium apparel brands and Southeast Asian antiques to the latest electronics and kitschy souvenirs. Go shopping at 4 am at Singapore’s 24-hour mall, the popular Mustafa Center and choose from over 120,000 products.
- Visit the world’s largest fountain at Suntec and discover how you can benefit from fengshui, the ancient art of geomancy, which is integrated into its design.
Day 1: Arrive at Airport, guided and transfer to hotel, check-in and spend your time at leisure , sit back and enjoy the city from your hotel room.
Day 2: Open buffet breakfast, City tour with inclination on siteslike CivicDistrict, Padang – an open playing field in Singapore, historic Parliament House, majestic Supreme Court and City Hall. Merlion Park and witness the impressiveviews of Marina Bay,overnight stay at local Hotel.
Day 3: Open buffet breakfast, and spend your morning at leisure, visit Sentosa Island withpeculiar beaches, world- class attractions, water sports, Golf and fun activities. fascinating, exploreseaaquarium, overnight stay at local Hotel.
Day 4: Open buffetbreakfast, a very popular attraction in Singapore is to visit Universal Studios, Re-experience your favourite Hollywood movies, Don’t miss out on the experiences offered by 4-D Adventureland, move back for a leisure overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Open buffet breakfast, transfer to Changi International Airport for final departure after a day leisure