Dubai, rich culture ranges from the Iron Age to unabbigous modernity and there is no better time to witness its evolution than now. Dubai Opera, the growth of arts district Al Quoz , and the discovery of relics from the Iron Age, Dubai is fast evolving into a cultural hotspot. Discover the city’s past on Dubai Creek, an ancient trade route between Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley whose artifacts can be found at the museum in the Shindagha district.
The United Arab Emirates boasts an impressive network of first-class roads that connect major towns and villages, including a multi-lane highway between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, with access to and from the bordering countries of Saudi Arabia and Oman through highways and main roads. Dubai is expected to attract million tourists from all around the world.
Visit the world’s tallest building, ski down a snowy mountain in the middle of the desert, skydive above a man-made island, swim with sharks in Dubai Mall, sparkling jewels in the souks and enjoy traditional dhow cruise ride. Explore the city and do not miss the following attractions in Dubai during your visit:-
- Burj Khalifa, 828 metres high, the the world’s tallest tower dominating the Dubai skyline.
- Dubai Mall, next to Burj Kalifa, an entire day spent may not justify your visit to see all.
- The Dubai dancing Fountain, at the base of the iconic Burj Khalifa.
- Palm Jumeirah a man-made island in the shape of a palm tree.
- The Beach opposite JBR, visit here if want to explore and like to shop, dine, see movie and go to the beach all in one trip.
- Look into the future at the world’s largest man-made marina, Dubai Marina.
- At a 20 minutes drive from the modernist streets of Downtown Dubai, you can experience the marvels of the Arabian Desert, the original tourist attraction of Dubai. Take a Desert Safari with BBQ dinner in your leisure time.
- Discover United Arab Emirates’ contemporary history at Dubai’s Etihad Museum, located in Jumeirah 1, features a plethora of interactive pavilions where visitors can explore the UAE’s old history.
- Dubai Water Canal, 3.2 km, a waterway extending from the Old Dubai Creek through Business Bay to the Arabian Gulf.
- Fun, excitement, speed – and even 5D, all this in the enormous theme park, with the most up-to-date and exciting rides.
- The traditional dhow, dates back to the days of pearl diving, in the Arabian Gulf. Many Emirati families trace their roots to the pearl trade, having ancestors who were divers, dhow captains, or pearl merchants.
Day 01: Arrival in Dubai, meet our local representative, guided and transfer to hotel for enjoyable overnight stay.
Day 02: Open buffet breakfast ,Prepare to leave for Dubai Museum & Gold and Spice Souk.
Day 03: Open buffet breakfast, Prepare for Desert Safari, Arrival at Camp , Dune Bashing , BBQ, Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, Tea & Coffee , Camel Ride, BBQ / Buffet Dinner with folk music,
Day 04: Open buffet breakfast, Free to Explore the City / Window shopping / Optional Tour, Overnight stay in Dubai hotel.
Day 05: Open buffet breakfast,Wild Wadi Water Park, DHOW Cruise ride , Buffet Dinner including Soft Drinks, Tea, Coffee & Mineral Water, back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06: Open buffet breakfast, visit Burj Al Khalifa, Visit Burj Khalifa levels 124 , 125 and 148, Explore the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo ( Optional ), back to hotel overnight stay.
Day 07: Open buffet breakfast, Prepare for departure, pack bags , transfer to Dubai Airport.
Tour Ends !!
Terms & Conditions
- Duration: 06-Night (s) / 07-Day (s) (Share basis)
- Group Size: Min 02-people
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Airport transfers to/from Hotel
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner including transfers.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner including transfers.
- Visit BurjKhalifa levels 124 , 125 and 148
- Visit and explore the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo ( Optional )
- Half Day Dubai City Tour (join basis)
- Photo opportunities in traditional Arabic costumes
What’s not included
· Audio guides
· Alcoholic drinks
· Tips and Porterage / Bakhshes etc.
· Return Airline fares
· Visa Costs
· Package price is on twin sharing of hotel accommodation, any difference due to Non -availability or New Year, Winter & Summer Holidays , peak season is applicable and will be charged accordingly.
· 50% payment at the time of booking
· Children under 10-years age, 25% DISCOUNT apply.