Privacy and Security Policy:
This explains how eaviations.com will treat your personal information. www.eaviations.com is committed to protect your privacy and confidentiality of your personal information being shared with us and we maintain robust physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information in our care. We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time. The term “Third Party” used in this Policy means any entity other than us.
Where practical, we will collect personal information directly from you. Generally, by telephone, letter, facsimile, email or when you visit our website. This may be done as follow:-
We collect and/or track
- The home server domain names, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, type of computer, and type of web browser of visitors
- The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us or the Website via e-mail,
- Information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms (including travel preferences, such as seat selection, meal requests, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and ticketing options), registration forms, surveys, and contest entries (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data),
- Aggregate and user-specific information regarding page views and other online activities, and
- Miscellaneous information gathered through our weblogs or other interactive forums.
We may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us learn about your behavior and usage patterns when you are on our Service. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
When a visitor performs a search within the website, we may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. We may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the visitor and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- We are required by law to obtain your consent to the collection of sensitive information.
- We will assume that you have consented to the collection of all information which is provided to us for use in accordance with this Policy, unless you tell us otherwise.
- We will only collect personal information that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
We may use personally identifiable information in a number of ways, such as:
- To communicate with you about your account, or to communicate information about the Website.
- To build higher quality, more useful services such as by analyzing usage trends, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Website.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Website (such as account maintenance and record keeping), troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, and to enforce our terms and conditions.
- To inform you about our services.
Ancillary purpose such as any one or more of the following purposes:
- Identification of fraud or error
- Regulatory reporting and compliance,
- Developing, improving and marketing our products and services
- Servicing our relationship with you by, among other things, providing updates on promotions and services we think may interest you;
- Involving you in market research gauging customer satisfaction and seeking feedback regarding our relationship with you.
- Internal accounting and administration.
Third Party Disclosure:
We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to Third Parties as follows:
With your consent.
To facilitate a transaction or communication
As we believe necessary to:
- Comply with law (including court and government orders, and civil subpoenas);
- Enforce or apply our terms and conditions and rules and regulations and other agreements; or
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, or others.
If you are involved (or we reasonably suspect that you are partaking) in any illegal or potentially illegal activity. We may disclose personal information even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order, to the extent we feel is necessary to inform and cooperate with law enforcement agencies or other appropriate authorities.
Due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall take reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction but unfortunate fact is that there is simply no such thing as a perfect security system regarding internet. As a result, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will never gain access to your transmissions or information, or that personal information will never be disclosed in ways not covered by this Policy.
In providing our services to you it may be necessary for us to forward personal information to relevant overseas Third Party service providers or our affiliates, licensees overseas. Please let us know if you have any objections to such transfers.
Security of Information:
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We uses advanced technology to ensure security on all data transmitted via the website. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to transmit all data between browsers and our web server where applicable.
Feedback and Complaints:
We welcome your inquiries or comments about our Policy. Should you have any comments or complaints, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. In this connection, we, along with third-party business partners, to serve you advertisements based on your prior visits to our Service. These ads are delivered to you on third-party websites and services across the Internet.
The eaviations.com does not sell, rent, or share the information we collect directly from you or third parties for marketing purposes.
You may opt out of the DoubleClick !!