This explains how your personal information will be treated by eaviations.com. www.eaviations.com is committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality of your personal information being shared with us and we maintain robust physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information in our care. We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time. The "Third Party" tenure used in this Policy means any unit other than us.
Where practical, we will collect personal information directly from you. Generally, by telephone, letter, facsimile, email or when you visit our website. This may be done as follow:-
We collect and/or track
· The home server domain names, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, type of computer, and type of web browser of visitors
· The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us or the Website via e-mail,
· Information intentionally endowed with by the visitor in online forms (including travel partiality, such as ticketing options, seat selection, meal requests, information regarding hotel booking, frequent flyer, rent a car etc.), registration forms, investigations, and personal information (such as name, address, Email and other personal data),
· Aggregate and user-specific information regarding page views and other online activities, and
· Miscellaneous information gathered through our weblogs or other interactive forums.
Cookies Information: We may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us learn about your behavior and usage patterns when you are on our Service. You can reorganize your web browser to decline all cookies or to signify when a cookie is being sent.
When a visitor performs a search within the website, we may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. We also track record limited information associated with every search question made by visitors and use that information to, among other activities, solve technical issues with the service and calculate overall consumption statistics.
· We are required by law to obtain your consent to the collection of sensitive information.
· We will assume that you have consented to the collection of all information which is provided to us for use in accordance with this Policy unless you tell us otherwise.
· We will only collect personal information that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used.
· We will take reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
We may use personally identifiable information in a number of ways, such as:
· To communicate with you about your account, or to communicate information about the Website.
· To build higher quality, more useful services such as by analyzing usage trends, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Website.
· To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
· To support the operation of the Website (such as account maintenance and record keeping), troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, and to enforce our terms and conditions.
· To inform you about our services.
Additional intention such as any one or more of the following reasons:
· Identification of fraud or error
· Regulatory reporting and compliance,
· Developing, improving and marketing our products and services
· Servicing our relationship with you by, among other things, providing updates on promotions and services we think may interest you;
· Concerning you in market study estimating customer satisfaction and looking for the response concerning our relationship with you.
· Internal accounting and administration.
Third Party Disclosure
We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties as follows:
With your consent.
To facilitate a transaction or communication
As we believe necessary to:
· Comply with law (including court and government orders, and civil subpoenas);
· Enforce or apply our terms and conditions and rules and regulations and other agreements; or
· Protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, or others.
If you are involved (or we reasonably suspect that you are partaking) in any illegal or potentially illegal activity. We may disclose personal information even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order, to the extent we feel is necessary to inform and cooperate with law enforcement agencies or other appropriate authorities.
Due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall take realistic steps to save the Information from loss, exploitation, and illegal access, revelation, modification, and damage.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction but the unfortunate fact is that there is simply no such thing as a perfect security system regarding the internet. As a result, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized
persons will never gain access to your transmissions or information, or that personal information will never be disclosed in ways not covered by this Policy.
Endowing our services to you it may be essential for us to promote personal information to appropriate overseas Third Party service providers or our partners, licensees overseas. Please let us know if you have any hostility to such transfers.
Security of Information
We have executed suitable corporeal, electronic and managerial security measures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We use advanced technology to ensure security on all data transmitted via the website. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to transmit all data between browsers and our web server where applicable.
Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your inquiries or comments about our Policy. Should you have any comments or complaints please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The eaviations.com does not sell, rent, or share the information we collect, directly from you or third parties for marketing purposes.
You may opt out of the DoubleClick !!